Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Maid ~ made in Malaysia

Local maid or 'Maid' made in Malaysia? What a good effort! Hope will do better as their expected. I read this on Monday from The Sun, but since me too busy to post the entry so....now only

They said in effort to overcome the over dependency on foreign maids, Yayasan Felda has offered to supply skilled 'home managers' who can replace the maid imports. These maid come in any gender male & Female. Felda took the innitiative to develop maid or with proudly label it as "HOME MANAGER" to reduce over dependende on foreign maids which has become a major issue. I don't know what the different between these 'home manager' and 'maid' like me. Except these 'Home Manager' expected salary is RM 700-RM1000.

Wow.... higher ya... me 6 years as maid my salary not higher than RM600. Some more I m good and cupable in everything. From plumbing, electric repair, baby sitting, cleaning, accounting, internet marketing, blogging...dreaming but not cooking...   still my label is never be a Home Manager.. its just an Extra Ordinary Maid.
what I wonder. is there any employer willling to pay them?
of course lah... Malaysian is very generous to their fellow...

Wanna know more bout the local maid or these 'home manager' just go to they maker, yayasan Felda website. Hope you will find what u need..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog List